Here’s the trailer for Freeform’s (formerly ABC Family) new Marvel show:
Some assorted musings on the trailer:
- It clearly seems to be marketed towards a teen demographic. I think these heroes play very well to that target group.
- I’m getting a very star-crossed lovers kind of feeling here.
- It doesn’t look like they are including the drugs from the original comic. I doubt that would play very well on a network like the former ABC Family.
- I’m anxious to see the way they portray Cloak, the character and his powers.
- I’m surprised we’re already getting a trailer for a 2018 TV show.
Well, I for one will stay cautiously optimistic….like I usually do for this kind of thing. Only time will tell.