In this episode we were lucky enough to chat with comic creator, Darryl Banks. Not only did we get the chance to talk with him, but we had the honor of moderating his panel at last weekend’s All Americon in Youngstown, Ohio.
Darryl Banks is known for working on several titles over the years. His resume is super impressive to say the least. He was a very influential artist on Green Lantern. He’s responsible for co-creating Green Lantern, Kyle Rayner. Darryl Banks also designed the costumes for Parallax, Grayven, Fatality, Dr. Polaris, and Dr. Light.
- Samples of his work:
- Kyle Rayner- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Rayner
- Parallax- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax_(comics)
- Fatality- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatality_(comics)
- Dr. Polaris- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Polaris
- Dr. Light- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Light_(Kimiyo_Hoshi)
All Americon 2017- Info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1769719346624538/
If you like our podcast, help support us and become a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/allofmyissues