Warner Brothers dropped the final trailer for Wonder Woman and it is awesome while still giving next to nothing away. Check it out below:
A couple of quick musings:
- This looks like DC’s cross between The First Avenger and Thor and I am OK with that.
- The action looks so good in this that I am actually getting hyped for a DC movie.
- How can one man be so damn charming in everything he does? Curse you Chris Pine for being awesome.
- I’m surprised they used the Doctor Poison name, but I’m glad they did.
- Still no mention of Ares?
- Overall, this has the exact level of epicness I was hoping for in a Wonder Woman movie. I really hope they deliver because this character is iconic and deserves a proper solo movie debut.